Equipped with Demand Response (CTA-2045 EcoPort CM ) communication port that allows for participation in Utility Demand Response programs (Module needed from local utility) Meets state of Washington and Oregon requirements
Standard and vacation operating modes Six-segment display Diagnostic feedback Element "Dry-Fire" protection;
High Uniform Energy Factors
Eco-friendly non-CFC foam insulation, heat traps and specially designed combustion chamber combine to produce a high Uniform Energy Factor for maximum savings on operating costs.
CoreGard™ Anode Rod
Our anode rods have a stainless steel core that extends the life of the anode rod allowing superior tank protection far longer than standard anode rods.
- Equipped with Demand Response (CTA-2045 EcoPortCM) communication port for Utility Demand Response program participation (Module needed from local utility)
- Meets state of Washington and Oregon Grid Capable requirements
- User friendly controls to set operating modes & review diagnostics
- Dual 4,500-watt commercial-grade heating elements deliver reliable and efficient hot water
- Long-lasting lower Incoloy™ stainless steel element
- Patented Blue Diamond® glass tank lining protects against corrosion
- DynaClean™ automatic cleaning system protects against sediment build-up
- Stainless steel Coregard™ anode rod protects against corrosion longer than ordinary anodes
- Commercial-grade brass drain valve for durable and easy operation
- CSA Certified and ASME Rated T&P Relief Valve, Factory-Installed
|Nominal Gallon Capacity
|Rated Storage Volume
|Limited Tank Warranty
|Limited Parts Warranty
|T&P Relief Valve
|Water Connection Location
|Water Connection Size
|First Hour Rating
|Number of Elements
Small Water Heater
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.