Luxury isn't meant to be desired - it's meant to be attainable. The ZLINE 18 in. Compact Stainless Steel Top Control Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub and Modern Style Handle, 52dBa (DW-304-18) pairs unparalleled performance with timeless style to handle your kitchen's toughest challenges with ease. Achieve ZLINE Attainable Luxury excellence with innovative features that combine stunning craftsmanship with unmistakable attention to detail.
- Engineering Excellence - Achieve a spotless wash with a professional 304-grade stainless steel 2-rack European-style tub designed to be low-profile and sleek.
- Hidden Controls - A fully integrated top control design ensures the easy-to-navigate button panel is concealed, giving the dishwasher a modern look.
- Custom Panel Finish - Outfit your 2-rack European-style dishwasher with a beautiful 304 grade Stainless Steel door panel.
- Minimal Noise - Enjoy peace in the kitchen while getting a spotless wash every time thanks to a low 52 dBa decibel level during operation.
- Spacious Interior - This 18 in. dishwasher comfortably fits 10 place settings within its full-depth racks that provide flexibility to load large dishes up to 12 inches in height.
- Smart Wash Technology - An auto-sensing system determines the type of cycle and pressure required, limiting water usage to an energy-efficient 3.1 gallons per load.
- Triple-Filter Cleaning - A multiple mesh filter system easily separates soiled water and clean water in different chambers to achieve better performance.
- 6 Wash Cycles - Utilize 6 different wash cycles, including Heavy Mode for large soiled loads after a big meal and Rapid Mode for quick wash jobs.
- Sanitize Mode - A special sanitize wash option that uses water maintained at 156 eliminates bacteria with a thorough wash.
- Environmentally Conscious - CEE Tier 1 ENERGY STAR certification ensures maximum water and energy efficiency by using an advanced eco-wash mode.
- Professional Installation Required - This product requires professional installation to ensure optimal plumbing and electrical performance and a seamless built-in look.
- Manufacturer Warranty - Enjoy peace of mind with a 1-year parts and labor warranty.
- Additional Assembly - This dishwasher and its door panel and handle will ship in multiple boxes and require professional assembly.
|17.75 in. W x24.25 in. D x 32.38 in. H
|17.875 in. W x 24 in. D x 32.5 in. H
|120-Volt/60 Hz/15 Amp
|Number of Cycles
|Number of Place Settings
DuraSnow Stainless Steel
|Stainless Steel Tub
|1 year parts and labor
|ETL and UL Certified
Energy Star Rated:
Stainless Steel Tub:
Fully Integrated Controls:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.